About New England Urgent Care
Award-winning immediate medical care is here!
Why wait hours in a hospital ER for non-emergency immediate medical care? Get seen quickly every day of the week at New England Urgent Care. From the time you walk into the time you leave, our staff is focused on your care. We treat all non-emergency illnesses and injuries right away. And, without an appointment.
Do you know…
- For non-emergency care, a typical hospital ER can have long wait times and a high cost
- In comparison, New England Urgent Care provides immediate medical care at a much lower cost
- Nearly HALF of all visits to urgent care centers cost, on average, less than $150
- The average cost of an ER visit is $1,3541
- About 13.7 to 27.1 percent of ALL hospital ER visits could take place at an urgent care center2
Not all urgent cares are the same.
- New England Urgent Care offers the highest level of care
We are the only urgent care system in Connecticut (and one of very few in the U.S.) staffed with Emergency Medicine-experienced Nurse and Provider teams
- New England Urgent Care treats patients of all age groups
We treat infants to the elderly and everyone in between
- New England Urgent Care is open later on weekends than most any other walk in
- New England Urgent Care is the only Certified urgent care with multiple locations in the Greater Hartford area
- New England Urgent Care is the only urgent care that can direct admit patients to many area hospitals if needed — that means bypassing the ER in certain situations
- Experience matters
New England Urgent Care was founded and is directed by a board-certified, Emergency Medicine Physician and Emergency Medicine Nurse
Unlike ordinary walk-in clinics, New England Urgent Care staff members are chosen for their knowledge, ability, experience, and bedside manner. Our medical staff can draw blood, place IV lines for hydration, provide health assessments, prescribe and dispense medication, take x-rays and participate in all areas of patient treatment. Our skilled nursing staff provides a high level of patient education and exceptional care during your visit. And, our friendly, caring front desk staff is there to help you get the treatment you need.
And, we will follow up with you after your visit to make sure you received the care you needed! Visit New England Urgent Care so you can wait less and pay less for award-winning, ER-quality urgent care for all ages.
In 2010, New England Care opened its flagship location in West Hartford. New England Urgent Care opened in Enfield the following year. Our Bristol location opened in December of 2014 and our newest location in Manchester opened in March of 2017.
Source 1: Urgent Care Association of America. “Urgent Care Association of America Releases 2014 Urgent Care Survey, Shows Major Industry-Wide Expansion.”
Source 2: Weinick, R. M., Burns., R. M., and Mehrotra, A. “Many Emergency Department Visits Could Be Managed At Urgent Care Centers and Retail Clinics.” Health Affairs. September 2010.