Experience is the difference.
Have you ever gone to a local walk-in clinic only to find out they can’t — or won’t treat your non-emergency?
Dread the typical long wait of a hospital Emergency Department visit especially if you’re there for a non-emergency?
What a waste of time! That’s because all urgent care clinics are NOT the same.
There’s a better option. Get seen quickly and treated for ALL non-emergency illnesses and injuries at New England Urgent Care. No appointment needed.
7 Reasons Why More People Choose New England Urgent Care:
- The ONLY Certified Urgent Care network in Connecticut (and one of very few in the U.S.) with ER-experienced Provider/RN medical teams
- We provide the highest level of care and treat ALL non-emergency illnesses and injuries
- We treat ALL age groups, including infants and the elderly
- Experience matters. New England Urgent Care was founded and is directed by a board-certified, Emergency Medicine Physician and Emergency Medicine Nurse
- We are open every day and later on weekends than many others
- We are the ONLY walk-in medical clinic in Hartford County with multiple locations
- We are the ONLY urgent care that can direct admit patients to many area hospitals, if required, bypassing the ER altogether in certain situations