Services for Physicians
Sudden injuries and illnesses don’t always happen when you doctor’s office is open.
New England Urgent Care supports area physicians and Primary Care Providers (PCPs) by treating acute illness and injuries. Because New England Urgent Care offers expert, licensed and certified ER-quality care, many area doctors refer their patients to us who need immediate medical care when…
- Their office is closed
- They are fully booked
- They are unable to provide emergency services. New England care provides X-rays, IV fluids, respiratory treatments, laceration and non-surgical fracture care. We also provide minor surgery procedures (Ingrown toenail removal, abscess drainage)
Within 24 hours of a patient’s visit to New England Urgent Care, the patient’s PCP receives a detailed report for follow-up treatment.
And, when we treat patients who, for whatever reason, do not have a PCP, we often refer the patient to local doctor for continued care.
Why Doctors Refer Their Patients to New England Urgent Care?
Because New England Urgent Care is founded and managed by an Emergency Medicine-Trained Doctor and Emergency Medicine-Trained Nurse, we can…
- Open 365 days of the year
- Walk in; No appointment needed
- Multiple convenient locations
- Accepts most insurance, including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Low, self-pay rates
- Convenient hours and opened the latest on weekends